Track and reflect on up to 60 books each year with the Reading Journal.
Track and reflect on your reading journey with the Reading Journal! This A5 paperback journal is like a pre-made book bullet journal, and features 84 custom pages to help you manage and record your reading stats this year. Easily track up to 60 books with aesthetic design and inspiring prompts, so you can stay organised and motivated while enjoying the books you love!
The Reading Journal features a 350gsm silk cover with a beautiful deep blush pink cover, and is fill with high quality 120gsm FSC certified paper pages perfect bound in to a classic and elegant paperback notebook. This Reading Journal will become a firm favourite, and has some great feature pages which are hand lettered and illustrated.
Features and pages included in the book bullet journal.
- an introduction page to write your name and where to return if found.
- a book rating scale which you can add colour to if you’re planning on using a colour code for different ratings, and mark what will make you choose one rating over another.
- a reading goal page which is designed for you to write numbers in each of the books up to your reading goal for the year, and you can them colour in each book as you read it to help measure when you’ve reached your goal.
- a book case illustration designed to be a relaxing colouring exercise which can also be used to track how many books you have read throughout the year, adding colour to the book case as you read.
- two table to keep track of how many books and how many pages you have read each month of the year.
- three pages of reading logs, to enter each title (and author if you wish) and your rating for each book. These pages give you enough space to log up to 60 books.
- 60 book review pages which include a space for a book cover (printed and glued in or illustrated yourself), the book title, the author, the genre and the length, your start and finish dates, whether you listened to the audiobook, read the ebook or a physical book, a space for a favourite quote and finally a space for thoughts or a review.
- finally, the reading journal contains 12 month review pages with small line illustrations, a space to write down your favourite book of the month, how many books you read by rating score and the total number of books you read in the month. These are fairly airy pages which give you space to enter any other details or stats should you wish to.
Surrounded in a belly band, and posted wrapped in tissue paper inside a letterbox suitable postal box. This reading journal makes a great gift, and can be sent directly with a little note if you’d like. No paperwork will be included, just lots of loveliness. Self gifting is also encouraged, so why not get one for yourself to track your reading journey and all the great books you read this year.
100% FSC certified paper.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Free U.K. shipping with Royal Mail 2nd class post.
Upgrades to 1st class or tracked are options at checkout.
Orders of journals and notebooks are dispatched in letterbox friendly boxes. Your journal will be wrapped in tissue paper and posted in fully recyclable packaging.
International shipping is calculated by weight of items and orders are posted with Royal Mail international standard (or upgraded to tracked for larger orders).
I accept returns within 28 days of purchase - please inform me within 14 days of purchase and return within a further 14 days. Return shipping is paid for by your. Once the product is received in the same condition it was sold, your refund will be processed.
This was such a perfect gift for my book-loving sister. When I saw it I couldn’t wait until Christmas or her birthday and so I gave it to her as a “just for being my sister” present.
She absolutely loved it. She really appreciated all of Anna’s careful thought and design that had created something so perfectly on her wavelength.